We know a lot about our favorite athletes on the field. Their stats and bios are easily Googled and we read about their on-field accomplishments often. But how much do we really know about them personally?
Since we’re curious, we’ve asked our favorite athletes to tell us 10 things that we don’t know about them.
Today we check in with the Wizards’ Nick Young, who we may see on Dancing With The Stars one day.
10 Things You Don’t Know About Me, Nick Young
1. I’m a big chitlins fan. With hot sauce.
2. I want to be on Dancing With The Stars. This is my official call out to them. If I could dance with anyone, it’d be Ciara. She’s a good dancer. I think I’m a little better than her though.
3. I tried to steal some toys from the store when I was a kid and got caught. My mom had to come down to the store and pick me up. That was one of the scariest days, when you gotta wait for them to come pick you up.
4. I want to go to Paris ‘cause I hear there’s a lot of good shopping out there. I’ve never been, I hear good things.
5. If I could shop at only one store it would be Barneys. That’s my hook up right there.
6. My first NBA purchase was a pair of Louis Vuitton glasses. They cost like, $600 or $700. I never imagined myself spending that much on a pair of glasses. When I got ‘em, the sad thing about it was Gil and DeShawn was hazing me and they broke ‘em. That’s why I remember those especially. I was so hurt by that. I was almost teary eyed.
7. I don’t want to get in trouble by this, but I’d have to say Utah is a place I hate going to. There’s nothing to do.
8. The first time I made a fan cry my rookie year was a special moment for me. That’s when I realized I was a little handsome.
9. If there’s one piece of clothing I’d never get rid of, it’d be my skinny jeans.
10. Fans ask me to sign other people’s pictures. I get a lot of John Wall pictures. I sign on his face.
Previously on “10 Things”